Liberty Wines is one of the most dynamic and fast growing wine companies in the UK, supplying a wide range of premium wines to all sectors of the trade including restaurants, regional wine merchants and multiple grocers and specialists. This growth has been driven by the quality of our wines, our service and our people.
An opportunity has arisen for a Customer Services Assistant to process evening orders from our customers.
Many of our customers take advantage of our overnight ordering service for London and our Warehouse and Customer Services teams facilitate managing, processing, and despatching those orders.
Reporting directly to the Customer Services Manager the successful candidate will be responsible for prioritising and processing emailed and answerphone orders received after office closing hours dealing with any issues or queries appropriately.
Skills & Experience:
- Reliable, conscientious with the ability to take ownership of issues
- Self-motivated with a positive “can do” attitude to all tasks
- Able to work under pressure and prioritise tasks
- Willing to go the extra mile to give customers great service
- Team oriented and able to build good working relationships
- Good problem solving skills with the ability to work things out logically
Previous experience of an order processing or customer services role is essential. Wine knowledge is not essential but a willingness to learn is.
Hours of work will be 3.30pm to Midnight Sunday to Thursday, however for initial training hours will be 9am – 5.30pm, Monday to Friday.
Located in Clapham North, south west London, Liberty Wines is an award-winning company which offers excellent opportunities for training and development alongside a great working environment.
Salary and Benefits:
Salary range is £18,000 – £19,000 with the following:
- Personal Bonus of up to 5% of basic salary based on performance against key objectives
- Participation in discretionary Company bonus scheme
- 22 days holiday rising to 25 days
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- Travel insurance/Discounted wine
How to Apply:
Please apply with covering letter and CV to email@example.com