Bancroft Wines Ltd is one of the UK’s premium wine companies serving a wide network of trade, private and corporate clients. Our commitment to supplying outstanding wine is reflected in the quality, variety and competitiveness of our extensive portfolio.
Bancroft Wines Ltd is looking for a confident, self-motivated and proactive individual with the ability to address and resolve issues quickly and effectively.
Key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Processing and monitoring Fine Wine orders and En Primeur sales, including liaising with buyers and customers regarding allocated stocks and monitoring shipments.
- Administrating product set up and purchase orders on Vintner.
- Overseeing orders from input to invoice, liaising with customers, transporters and wineries and dealing with issues arising.
- Receipting stock into our bonded facilities.
- Managing private reserve accounts and facilitating En Primeur distribution.
- Dealing with general customer service issues and supplier queries.
- Managing events, tastings and dinners (in liaison with Marketing).
- Assist Trade division of the business as required.
Key skills and attributes will include:
- Comprehensive wine knowledge (to WSET Level 3 or above)
- Excellent communicator with confident telephone manner
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritise workloads
- Accurate and thorough administrative skills with keen attention to detail
- IT savvy
- Enthusiastic team working attitude
- Languages an advantage
Full time, permanent
Salary and Benefits:
Competitive remuneration and benefits package
How to Apply:
Please forward your CV and a covering letter, including details of your current remuneration either by email to email@example.com or by post to HR Manager, Bancroft Wines Ltd, Woolyard, 54 Bermondsey Street, London SE1 3UD.