Liberty Wines is one of the most dynamic and fast growing wine companies in the UK, supplying a wide range of premium wines to all sectors of the trade including restaurants, regional wine merchants and multiple grocers and specialists. This growth has been driven by the quality of our wines, our service and our people.
We are recruiting an immediately available Invoicing Assistant to join our busy Customer Services team. This role will suit an individual who is customer focussed with a genuine willingness to help deliver exceptional customer service.
Reporting to the Invoicing Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Issuing customer invoices within agreed timescales
- Checking daily sales reports for pricing and margin discrepancies, investigating and resolving any issues.
- Setting up customer special prices and discounts accurately
- Investigating and resolving invoice queries from customers and sales employees
- Processing customer returns and other credit notes within agreed timescales
- Investigating errors, resolving them and identifying solutions to ensure they are not repeated
- Recording service failures accurately for management reporting
- Assisting with managing inbound queries and responding to them within agreed timescales
- Liaising with the warehouse, customer service departments and external suppliers to resolve problems.
Skills & Experience:
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Able to investigate complex problems and see them through to resolution
- A confident communicator in person, by phone or by email with customers as well as having the ability to effectively communicate with other departments, and all levels within the business.
- Able to work unsupervised, prioritise work and manage own workload
- Enthusiastic with a can-do attitude
- Strong IT skills with the ability to interrogate systems to find the information required
- Experience in a similar role, or an Accounts Payable/Receivable position would be an advantage
Wine knowledge is not a pre-requisite but a willingness to learn is.
Located in Clapham North, south west London, Liberty Wines is an award-winning company which offers excellent opportunities for training and development alongside a great working environment.
Salary and Benefits:
Salary is dependent on experience with the following:
- 22 days holiday rising to 25 days
- Discretionary personal bonus of up to 5% of basic salary based on performance against key objectives
- Participation in discretionary Company bonus scheme
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- Travel insurance/Discounted wine
How to Apply:
Please apply with covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org