We are looking for a bright, hard-working individual to work within our Customer Services team. Ideal for those looking to start a career within the wine trade, or luxury sector at large, this exciting opportunity will give you valuable insight into the workings of the UK Wine Industry and has excellent progression prospects for those who work hard. WSET qualifications can also be funded upon passing of an initial probationary period.
The role is client-centric and there is significant cross-over with all areas of the business – giving a broad foundation to gain experience. We are looking for someone who is flexible, hard-working and diligent. You will need to be able to think on your feet and adapt to a variety of situations and work demands. The team is continuously looking to develop, so an entrepreneurial streak is an asset.
Skills and Knowledge
- A quick learner with a high degree of accuracy.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work well with a wide range of people, from colleagues to customers.
- Excellent time keeping and organisational skills, a clear ability to multitask.
- An enthusiastic, hard-working team player who is willing to ‘pitch in’ with a variety of tasks and projects.
- The ability to work independently and use initiative to execute tasks without constant direction.
- Experience with email service providers (Dotmailer, MailChimp etc.) would be a strong advantage but is not essential – most important is a willingness to learn.