As a result of an internal promotion we are recruiting for a real team player to support our London based sales team in securing new business and nurturing relationships with existing customers.
You will be the main point of contact for the London office working alongside the sales team and liaising with our Manchester based colleagues in Customer Services, Marketing and Buying.
This is an exciting, interesting role – and a very demanding one. It needs energy, enthusiasm and commitment; you’ll need to live wine and love people. But if you give it everything you’ve got, it will be more rewarding than you could have thought possible.
What will this involve?
- Sales Support – With a current team of 11 account managers based in London looking after National Accounts, Casual Dining, Fine Dining and Retail you’re going to be busy. This will include assisting with reports and sales proposals (so Microsoft Office skills are a must), running our e-learning site, helping to arrange and supporting tasting events around London and co-ordinating international trips for the team.
- Marketing – you’ll be the point of contact between our Marketing team and the account managers helping to develop selling tools and themes for tasting events
- Events – you’ll work with our wine buyers, producers and customers to organise visits and tasting events
- Office management – Responsible for the general up-keep of the London office you will be on top of ordering stationery and equipment, ordering samples and keeping the team calendar updated
What kind of person are we looking for?
- Sociable, confident and outgoing
- Possessing strong admin and communication skills with excellent written English skills
- Able to work as part of a team and on your own initiative
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload
- Have a self-motivating and proactive approach to your work
- Customer focussed
- Computer Literate with good Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Ability and willingness to learn new skills
- Able to work within a fast paced extremely busy environment
- You don’t have to love wine already but an interest in it will certainly help!
Why Boutinot? Why now?
You’re going to love working here because there are more good reasons to join Boutinot than there are great bottles in our product range. Obviously, immersing yourself in wine (not literally) is a great reason to do anything, and you’ll soon find yourself knowing more about wine than you ever thought possible. You’ll be working with passionate, friendly, talented people just like you, valued for your skills, and rewarded for your contribution. You’ll be part of an amazing, growing, vibrant business with a superb future that you’ll be a vital part of.