To help you pick your drinks this year, we’ve put together a handy calendar with the international cocktail and spirits days for 2021.
If you're interested in trying your hand at making some cocktails and need a little inspiration on what to try next, our calendar should help guide some of your next choices.
Whether it’s a Mojito or a Mai Tai, a rum or a cognac, on its calendar day, why not join mixologists and spirits lovers from around the world? Share a picture of your glass and tag @wsetglobal (we’ve also included some of the most commonly used hashtags!)
Happy tasting for 2021!
- 6 February - International Pisco Sour Day - #PiscoSourDay; #InternationalPiscoSourDay
- 8 February - International Scotch (whisky) Day - #InternationalScotchDay
- 22 February - International Margarita Day - #MargaritaDay; #InternationalMargaritaDay
- 24 February - World Bartender Day - #BartenderDay
- 3 March - International Irish Whiskey Day - #IrishWhiskeyDay; #internationalirishwhiskeyday
- 5 March - National Absinthe Day (US) - #NationalAbsintheDay
- 27 March - International Whisk(e)y Day - #InternationalWhiskeyDay; #InternationalWhiskyDay
- 13 May - World Cocktail Day - #WorldCocktailDay
- 15 May - World Whisky Day - #WorldWhiskyDay
- 4 June - International Cognac Day - #CognacDay; #InternationalCognacDay
- 12 June - World Gin Day - #WorldGinDay
- 10 July - World Rum Day - #WorldRumDay
- 11 July - World Mojito Day - #MojitoDay; #WorldMojitoDay
- 24 July - World Tequila Day - #TequilaDay; #WorldTequilaDay
- 30 August - World Mai Tai Day - #MaiTaiDay; #WorldMaiTaiDay
- 4 October - International Vodka Day - #InternationalVodkaDay; #VodkaDay
- 19 October - International Gin & Tonic Day - #InternationalGinAndTonicDay
- 18 November - International Poitín Day - #InternationalPoitínDay
We’ll be adding to the calendar as we discover more international days, but let us know if you can think of any!
If your New Years resolution is to learn something new, a WSET course is a great way to build your knowledge of spirits. Available in a classroom or online, click here to find out more about our spirits qualifications.
*International Pisco Sour Day changes each year, celebrated on the first Saturday in February.