Join us at Laithwaite's Live this year to test your taste buds - are you are a hyper taster or a tolerant taster?
Saturday, January 26, 2019
Afternoon session 1.00pm - 3.30pm | Evening session 6.00pm - 8.30pm
Cardiff City Hall, Cathays Park, Cardiff CF10 3ND, UKShow on map
How much does it cost?
The £30 ticket price includes a free tasting glass (yours to keep), unlimited samples, a detailed programme
One day tasting
Come and visit the Wine & Spirit Education Trust’s (WSET) Wine Consultancy at Laithwaite’s Live and explore your palate to discover whether you are a tolerant taster, a balanced taster or a hyper taster. WSET’s wine consultants will take you through a series of taste tests and Laithwaite’s Tour Guides will then point you in the direction of some wines you might enjoy.
What’s on at Laithwaite's Live Manchester?
- Meet the winemakers – get to know the faces behind your favourite labels and learn more about your new discoveries from the people who know them best.
- Taste unlimited samples of over 100 wines – whether your style is rich reds, crisp whites, fortifieds, fizz … or all of the above there's something to suit you!
- Try out a brand-new tasting experience: ‘The Ministry of Taste – the Music Sessions’ and explore how music can change the flavour, or alter how much you enjoy a wine.
- Get inspired with a superb selection of interesting and unique gift ideas to get you through the festive season with ease.
- Discover delectable delights and tasty treats from our artisan food producers as well as our NEW Oyster and Bubbles Bar!
- Don’t miss out on your exclusive event offers – ideal with Christmas around the corner.
If you have any queries, please get in touch with Millie Wright, firstname.lastname@example.org