WSET’s acclaimed Business and Commercial Knowledge course brings together the industry’s leading minds to inspire and inform the leaders of tomorrow. Be armed with the skills and insights to drive your career to the next level.
Three day residential course
The course will impart the insight and knowledge to enable delegates to influence their businesses – to make their companies, and the delegates themselves, more successful in the UK wine industry.
Who should attend?
- Employees of companies within every sector of the wine industry in the UK
- Suppliers for whom the UK is a target market
- Rising stars and the future leaders of the industry
- Global dynamics and challenges
- The UK consumer
- The power of communication
- Marketing scenarios – group case study 1
- The UK market
- The financial implications – from grape to glass
- Route to the consumer
- Business scenarios – group case study 2
- Wine – from the ground up
The schedule for the June 2021 course is available here, to give you an idea of what you might expect over the three days.
See what past attendees had to say here.
The course starts at 9.00am on Tuesday 5 April (with students arriving on the preceding evening) and finishes at 2.00pm on Thursday 7 April 2022.