We are delighted to invite Diploma Alumni for a dinner and 'bring your own wine' evening at The Shorehouse, Swanbourne.
WSET is delighted to invite Diploma Alumni to join us for a networking dinner and BYO wine to connect with fellow Level 4 Diploma Graduates in Perth.
Join Sarah Andrew DipWSET, WSET Business Development Manager (ANZ), for our first alumni meet-up in Perth. This event is a special opportunity to make new connections or re-connect with your fellow WSET Diploma holders.
Attendees are invited to bring their own special bottle from an Australian producer to share and discuss with the group.
Tickets include a glass of Champagne on arrival, 3 course set menu and BYO corkage fee.
Set menu at The Shorehouse:
- Parma ham grissini, parmesan custard
- Chicken and Manchego croquettes, smoked tomato aioli & chives
- Beef tartare, horseradish cream, lavosh
- La Delizia stracciatella, red onion jam, asparagus, broad beans, croutons (vegetarian)
- WA black kingfish tartare, avocado, pickled jalepeño, apple purée, beetroot cracker (gluten free, dairy free)
- Fried buttermilk chicken, pickled coleslaw, ricotta salata, yoghurt sauce (gluten free)
- Broad bean & pecorino risotto, courgette, pea shoots (gluten free, vegetarian)
- Pan fried market fish, tomato vinaigrette, braised fennel, green olives, dill (gluten free, dairy free)
- Beef short rib, leek cream, pickled onion, baby carrots, jus (gluten free)
- Chocolate fudge tart, dark chocolate ganache, lemon thyme ice cream
- Passionfruit & coconut gelato sandwich, cookie crumb, passionfruit sauce (gluten free)
Please note that places are strictly limited. We advise early registration to avoid disappointment.
Tickets are $110 AD payable as £57.30.
Cancellation policy: we are not able to process refunds requests made less than 1 week in advance of the event.