We are delighted to invite Diploma Alumni for a dinner and 'bring your own wine' evening at Ventuno, Sydney.
WSET is delighted to invite Diploma Alumni to join us for a networking dinner and BYO wine to connect with fellow Level 4 Diploma Graduates in Sydney.
Join Matt Irwin DipWSET, WSET Business Development Advisor (ANZ), for an alumni meet-up dinner and drinks to build your network. This event is a special opportunity to make new connections or re-connect with your fellow WSET Diploma holders.
Attendees are invited to bring their own bottle to explore and discuss with the group - whether it's a nostalgic favourite or a new and interesting find, all are welcome!
Tickets include BYO corkage fee and a sharing menu.
Sample sharing menu at Ventuno
- Ventuno Antipasti platter
Mains to share:
- Pumpkin ravioli, sage & basil pesto, whipped ricotta, picked red onion (V)
- Rigatoni, beef cheek ragu, parsley, pecorino
- Roast porchetta, sage & apple jus
Sides to share:
- Ventuno garden salad, radish, chardonnay vinaigrette (V)
- Herb roasted chats, rosemary oil, sea salt (V)
- Ventuno Tiramisu
Please note that places are strictly limited. We advise early registration to avoid disappointment.
Tickets are $100 AD payable as £50.45.
Cancellation policy: we are not able to process refunds requests made less than 1 week in advance of the event.