Christmas giveaway with Jana Kreilein
Here are the conditions of entry that apply to WSET’s free Christmas giveaway, with Jana Kreilein. Please read them carefully, as they contain important information you should know.
- NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who are of drinking age in the country where they plan to study, of age as of the date of entry. Employees of Wine & Spirit Education Trust (WSET) and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. Main Contacts, Examinations Officers and registered Educators of WSET Approved Programme Providers (APPs) are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Wine & Spirit Education Trust as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted starting on Sunday 19 December 2021 and ending at midnight on 23 December 2021 GMT.
- How to Enter: To enter, entrants must like the Instagram post published by @the.wine.girl, tag three friends in the comments and must be following both @wsetglobal and @the.wine.girl. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Wine & Spirit Education Trust (WSET). If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of the Wine & Spirit Education Trust.
- Prize: The Winner of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive two WSET Level 1 Award in Wines courses up to the total value of £500. The winner may access the courses through a WSET Approved Programme Provider (APP). These can be found at the Where To Study page on wsetglobal.com. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Wine & Spirit Education Trust. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Wine & Spirit Education Trust’s discretion. If the total course fee comes to less than £500, the winner will not be entitled to the remainder of this amount. The prize is non-transferable but may be used towards other WSET qualifications if an appropriate Level 1 Award in Wines course cannot be arranged. The course must be booked within one year of the competition closing date. Both courses must be booked with the same Approved Programme Provider.
- Any and all prize-related expenses, including travel or re-sit fees, shall be the sole responsibility of the Winner. No substitution of prize or request for cash equivalent is permitted.
- Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Jana Krielien and the Wine & Spirit Education Trust to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law. The winner will be announced on WSET’s and Jana Krielien’s social media channels. The winner acknowledges that whilst designed to provide professional knowledge and skills, WSET qualifications do not themselves guarantee employment or career progression.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by Jana Krielien under the supervision of the Wine & Spirit Education Trust. The Winner will be notified by email within two (2) days following selection of Winner. Wine & Spirit Education Trust shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 72 hours (three days) from the time prize notification was sent, the prize may be forfeited, and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all UK and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (WINE & SPIRIT EDUCATION TRUST‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Wine & Spirit Education Trust and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or their acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF the United Kingdom AND, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in The United Kingdom having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- The Wine & Spirit Education Trust will never share your details with third parties, except to facilitate the delivery of your prize.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Wine & Spirit Education Trust 39-45 Bermondsey Street, London, UK, SE13XF
- The Campaign hosted by Wine & Spirit Education Trust is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter or YouTube.