An informative evening of presentations, panel discussion, Q&A and drinks reception.
Tuesday, February 20, 2018
Finish time is approximately 8.30pm.
39-45 Bermondsey Street, London. SE1 3XFShow on map
How much does it cost?
There are no discounts available on this event.
For our "So you want to be a wine label designer" event our speakers include world leading design and branding experts:
Caroline Forte, Associate Creative Director – Denomination
Denomination were awarded Harpers Wine & Spirit Design Agency of the Year 2016 & 2017
Alex Ririe DipWSET, Managing Partner - Coley Porter Bell
Alex is also on the WSET International Alumni Advisory Board
The evening will consist of:
- Two presentations from our award winning design experts
- Informative panel discussion including -
- how to become a design and branding expert
- the role of a designer/design agency
- key responsibilities
- challenges and opportunities the role represents
- Question and answer session
- Tasting of wines to complement the evening
"So you want to be a wine label designer" is the latest in our careers-focused evening events. They represent a great opportunity to better understand different roles in the wines and spirits industry, and what key skills you will need to succeed.
Booking Terms and Conditions
Payment in full must be made at the time of booking and places are not confirmed until payment has been received, we cannot take provisional bookings.
- Up to 2 weeks before the event you will receive a refund.
- Within 2 weeks of the event fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Book online or call student services on 020 7089 3841.
If you have any questions about this event please email firstname.lastname@example.org.