A fair complaints procedure: our commitment to you
At WSET School London each of our customers is important to us, and we believe you have the right to fair, swift and courteous service. Once we are in receipt of your complaint we will deal with it promptly, effectively and in a positive manner.
The school operates a complaints procedure through which it aims to resolve concerns as quickly as possible. A complainant may be a student or prospective student. All complaints will be taken seriously and dealt with impartially. We aim to assist students in resolving issues regarding bookings, courses or non–exam related concerns and to promote a positive experience.
WSET School London will do its best to resolve student complaints relating to academic and non-academic issues in a timely manner with the aim of settling a formal complaint within 20 working days or less. On occasion, the process may take longer, especially if the complaint advances to senior members of the school. Records of students’ complaints will be retained for two years. No student will be criticised or retaliated against for using this procedure in a cooperative manner.
If you have a complaint or concern that you wish to raise, please contact Student Services on email@example.com or call us on +44 (0)207 089 3841.
1. Your complaint should be submitted in writing by email to the Student Services manager at firstname.lastname@example.org (adding ref: complaint) or by post to:
Student Services Manager
WSET School London, Student Services
International Wine and Spirit Centre
39-45 Bermondsey Street
London SE1 3XF.
We are committed to dealing with your complaint without any discrimination or prejudice. Please note, your complaint will be confidential and if your complaint is on behalf of someone else, we must know that you have their permission before we can proceed further.
2. Please provide us with your contact details (address, email address, telephone number), specific details of the complaint and any supporting evidence you may have or details of any previous attempts you have made to resolve your complaint.
3. Your complaint will be dealt with by WSET School London’s students services manager. We will acknowledge your complaint within three working days and endeavour to send a final response to you within 20 working days of the date you raised it with us. If we are unable to provide you with a final response within this time frame, we will send you an update explaining why and advise as to when you can expect a final response.
4. If more than six weeks from the date of your complaint has passed and you haven’t received a final response from us, or you are still dissatisfied with the response you have received (at any stage of the process), your complaint will be referred to the WSET School Principal.
5. If the response you received is not satisfactory, you may file a complaint with WSET's Quality Assurance team about WSET School London - on email@example.com.
6. If you are still dissatisfied with the response you have received, you can write and forward your complaint to:
The British Accreditation Council
14 Devonshire Square
London EC2M 4YT