An open evening for anyone who is actively thinking of enrolling onto the new WSET Level 4 Diploma in Wines, launching August 2019. Find out how studying for this industry-leading qualification could benefit you.
Monday, July 22, 2019
Doors close at 8.30pm.
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Manchester Piccadilly, One Piccadilly Place, 1 Auburn St, Manchester M1 3DGShow on map
How much does it cost?
In August 2019 we will be launching a new flagship qualification - the WSET Level 4 Diploma in Wines. This market-leading qualification will set a new global standard for wine education, building on the success of the current WSET Level 4 Diploma in Wines and Spirits. The programme will provide students with expert-level product knowledge whilst enabling the development of professional skills key to success in the global wine business.
We would like to invite anyone who is actively thinking of enrolling onto this course to an open evening, led by our Diploma Programme Manager, Russell Dent DipWSET. The evening will include a wine tasting at Diploma level and will offer detailed information covering:
- How studying for the WSET Level 4 Diploma in Wines could benefit you
- Key changes and updates to the qualification
- The structure of the qualification, what you'll learn, and how each module is assessed
- How WSET School London supports you throughout your studies
- Available study methods and payment options
- The ongoing benefits of becoming part of the WSET Alumni Body
Booking Terms and Conditions
Payment in full must be made at the time of booking and places are not confirmed until payment has been received, we cannot take provisional bookings.
Transfer requests will be accepted up to two weeks before each event.
- Up to 2 weeks before the tasting you will receive a refund less 10%.
- Within 2 weeks of the tasting fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Book online or call student services on 020 7089 3841 for bookings or any booking related enquiries.
If you have any other enquiries about any of our tastings please email email@example.com