Delve beyond the well-known "easy going" styles of Beaujolais to discover some of the most delicious wines that the region has to offer. Presented by Nina Cerullo.
Thursday, June 27, 2019
Tastings finish between 8.00 and 8.30pm.
39-45 Bermondsey Street, London. SE1 3XFShow on map
How much does it cost?
Intermediate wine tasting
Delve beyond the well-known Beaujolais Nouveau style and the "easy going" wines of Beaujolais to discover the wide range of styles made in the region. Increasingly, top producers in the ten crus are making traditionally fermented reds to rival the wines of Bourgogne in style, quality and ageability. The fresh acid and soft tannins of Gamay make it perfect for the summer, and the balanced blend of floral and red fruit flavours make these wines a pleasure to drink.
Explore the region in depth through 8 top quality examples with Nina Cerullo.
Sample wine list
- The Society's Beaujolais Villages 2017
- Chateau d'Emeringes Beaujolais Villages Vieilles Vignes 2016
- Domaine de la Madriere Madone Fleurie Vieilles Vignes 2015
- Domaine Rochette Regnie 2016
- Domaine Rochette Morgon Cote de Py 2016
- Joseph Burrier Saint-Amore Cote de Besset 2016
- Chateau Thivin Cote de Brouilly Les Griottes de Brulhié 2016
- Thibault Liger-Belair Moulin a Vent La Roche 2014
Booking Terms and Conditions
Payment in full must be made at the time of booking and places are not confirmed until payment has been received, we cannot take provisional bookings.
Transfer requests will be accepted up to two weeks before each event.
- Up to 2 weeks before the tasting you will receive a refund less 10%.
- Within 2 weeks of the tasting fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Book online or call student services on 020 7089 3841.
If you have any enquiries about any of our tastings please email firstname.lastname@example.org