Join the Consejo Regulador de Campo de Borja to take an in-depth look at this lesser-known Spanish region, with its history of producing exceptional wines based on Garnacha.
Wednesday, June 26, 2019
Tastings finish between 8.00 and 8.30pm.
39-45 Bermondsey Street, London. SE1 3XFShow on map
How much does it cost?
Advanced wine tasting
Located in Aragón, northern Spain, at the foot of the imposing Sierra de Moncayo mountain range, the Campo de Borja appellation boasts winemaking traditions dating back to the Cirstercian monks.
Nearly two-thirds of the vineyards here are dedicated to the indigenous grape variety Garnacha and, as these vines have an average age of 30-50 years old, the region is known for producing wines of exceptional concentration and aromatic intensity.
Tasting your way through eight exceptional wines, you’ll discover the natural and human factors that influence the wine styles from across the region.
- Bodegas Ruberte Garnacha Selección 2017
- Bodegas Aragonesas Coto de Hayas Garnacha Centenaria 2017
- Bodegas Santo Cristo Flor de Cayus Garnacha 2017
- Bodegas Borsao Berola 2015
- Vinos del Viento La Ermita de Santa Bárbara 2016
- Bodegas Roman Cepas Viejas 2014
- Cuevas de Arom As Ladieras 2016
- Alto Moncayo 2015
Booking Terms and Conditions
Payment in full must be made at the time of booking and places are not confirmed until payment has been received, we cannot take provisional bookings.
Transfer requests will be accepted up to two weeks before each event.
- Up to 2 weeks before the tasting you will receive a refund less 10%.
- Within 2 weeks of the tasting fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Book online or call student services on 020 7089 3841.
If you have any enquiries about any of our tastings please email firstname.lastname@example.org