An unmissable tasting of the iconic wines that have defined Italy's winemaking landscape, including a couple of spectacular Super Tuscans. Presented by Italian wine expert, Nina Cerullo.
Monday, April 29, 2019
Tastings finish between 8.00 and 8.30pm.
39-45 Bermondsey Street, London. SE1 3XFShow on map
How much does it cost?
Advanced wine tasting
This exceptional tasting features eight wines that have defined the Italian wine landscape, produced by the real movers and shakers of their regions and who have redrawn perceptions of quality and style. Don't miss this opportunity to taste a spectacular selection of wines side by side, presented by Italian wine expert Nina Cerullo.
About Nina Cerullo
Nina has been presenting and lecturing about wine since 2001 and has a wealth of experience with Italian wines, fed by regular visits to her family home there. She has an insatiable appetite for Italian wine, food and culture and takes great pleasure in passing on her knowledge.
Sample wine list
- Soave La Rocca, Pieropan 2015
- Barbaresco, Gaja 2007
- Brunello di Montalcino, Biondi Santi, 2007
- Sassicaia 2009
- Ornellaia 2009
- 'Le Rocche del Falletto' Falletto di Bruno Giacosa, 2009
- Taurasi, Mastrobernadino Radici Riserva 2007
- Amarone della Valpolicella, Quintarelli 2006
Booking Terms and Conditions
Payment in full must be made at the time of booking and places are not confirmed until payment has been received, we cannot take provisional bookings.
Transfer requests will be accepted up to two weeks before each event.
- Up to 2 weeks before the tasting you will receive a refund less 10%.
- Within 2 weeks of the tasting fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Book online or call student services on 020 7089 3841.
If you have any enquiries about any of our tastings please email email@example.com