Join Israel wine ambassador Tal Gal-Cohen for a fascinating discovery tasting of Israeli wine.
Wednesday, June 19, 2019
Tastings finish between 8.00 and 8.30pm.
39-45 Bermondsey Street, London. SE1 3XFShow on map
How much does it cost?
Intermediate wine tasting
The Israeli wine scene has matured from a small number of big producers focused on sweet reds into a dynamic industry with around 350 operations. These diverse wines come from five regions and have earned high praise from the likes of Robert Parker, Hugh Johnson and Jancis Robinson.
This tasting introduces ten wines produced from a range of grapes including Marawi, a native variety popular 2,000 years ago and recently brought back to life.
About Tal Gal-Cohen
Israel Wine Ambassador Tal Gal-Cohen is a consultant, lecturer and wine writer. He has written for Globes newspaper and Wine and Gourmet magazine. He also penned the book 'Wine Trails of Israel' and hosted the Wine Passions video series. He founded consulting firm Eshkolot, runs the site In the Bottle and hosts a number of wine tastings and workshops. He is president of the Israeli chapter of food and wine society Chaine De Rotisseurs.
- Recanati Winery, Marawi 2017
- Teperberg Winery, Inspire Famitage 2017
- Midbar Desert Winery, Chenin Blanc 2017
- Sphera Winery, First Page 2017
- Castel Winery, "C" Chardonnay 2016
- Flam Winery, Clasico 2017
- Tzora Winery, Shoresh 2016
- Vitkin Winery, Carignan 2016
- Golan Heights, Cabernet Sauvignon 2016
- Tulip Winery, Black Tulip 2016
Booking Terms and Conditions
Payment in full must be made at the time of booking and places are not confirmed until payment has been received, we cannot take provisional bookings.
Transfer requests will be accepted up to two weeks before each event.
- Up to 2 weeks before the tasting you will receive a refund less 10%.
- Within 2 weeks of the tasting fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Book online or call student services on 020 7089 3841 for bookings or any booking related enquiries.
If you have any other enquiries about any of our tastings please email email@example.com