Revel in the delights of this famous and picturesque wine region, with Italian wine expert Nina Cerullo.
Tuesday, February 19, 2019
Tastings finish between 8.00 and 8.30pm.
39-45 Bermondsey Street, London. SE1 3XFShow on map
How much does it cost?
Intermediate wine tasting
Home of Chianti and Brunello di Montalcino, Tuscany is Italy’s most famous wine-producing region. The picturesque landscape here produces a host of wines in varying styles, from traditional to modern, and predominantly red in colour. Nina Cerullo will take you through some classic examples of the wines produced here.
About Nina Cerullo
Nina has been presenting and lecturing about wine since 2001 and has a wealth of experience with Italian wines, fed by regular visits to her family home there. She has an insatiable appetite for Italian wine, food and culture and takes great pleasure in passing on her knowledge.
This tasting is part 3 of Nina's Italian series - the tasting can be booked individually or you can save £35 by booking the whole series.
Sample wine list:
- Poggiotondo Vermentino
- La Mozza I Perazzi Morellino di Scansano 2014
- Chianti Rúfina Riserva, Villa di Vetrice Vigneto Terre di Avanella 2012
- Chianti Classico La Tradizione, Poggiopiano 2013
- Poliziano Vino Nobile de Montepulciano
- Brunello di Montalcino Riserva Poggio San Polo
- Vin Santo del Chianti Classico Fontodi 2005
Booking Terms and Conditions
Payment in full must be made at the time of booking and places are not confirmed until payment has been received, we cannot take provisional bookings.
Transfer requests will be accepted up to two weeks before each event.
- Up to 2 weeks before the tasting you will receive a refund less 10%.
- Within 2 weeks of the tasting fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Book online or call student services on 020 7089 3841.
If you have any enquiries about any of our tastings please email email@example.com