Vanessa Guébels of Château de Pommard takes you on a tasting tour inside this famous maison at the heart of Burgundy, looking closely at the notion of ‘climat’ across eight key wines.
Monday, April 8, 2019
Tastings finish between 8.00 and 8.30pm.
39-45 Bermondsey Street, London. SE1 3XFShow on map
How much does it cost?
Intermediate wine tasting
The Burgundy (or Bourgogne) region is home to some of France’s most famous wine-producing villages including Meursault, Chassagne-Montrachet, Volnay, Pommard and Nuits-Saint-Georges to name just a few. The region, listed in 2015 on the UNESCO heritage list, produces world-famous wines from Chardonnay and Pinot Noir.
Château de Pommard sits at the heart of Burgundy and produces wines from a variety of villages and vineyards. At this tasting, Vanessa will offer you a glimpse inside the walls of this famous maison, presenting eight of their wines and explaining in detail their approach to the notion of ‘Climat’ in Burgundy.
About Vanessa Guébels
Vanessa is a WSET Certified Educator who manages Ecole V in Château de Pommard, a WSET course provider based in Burgundy, as well as her own school Weeno in Marseille. Born in Champagne, she is very passionate about the wines of Burgundy and takes great pleasure in passing on her knowledge. She works alongside Emmanuel Sala, who produces the wines from Château de Pommard and Famille Carabello Baum.
- Famille Carabello Baum Meursault 2015
- Famille Carabello Baum Chassagne-Montrachet 2016
- Famille Carabello Baum Ladoix 1er cru 2016
- Famille Carabello Baum Corton Charlemagne Grand Cru 2013
- Famille Carabello Baum Nuits-Saint-George 2015
- Famille Carabello Baum Volnay 1er cru 2016
- Château de Pommard Clos Marey-Monge Monopole 2016
- Château de Pommard Clos Marey-Monge Monopole 2012
Booking Terms and Conditions
Payment in full must be made at the time of booking and places are not confirmed until payment has been received, we cannot take provisional bookings.
Transfer requests will be accepted up to two weeks before each event.
- Up to 2 weeks before the tasting you will receive a refund less 10%.
- Within 2 weeks of the tasting fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Book online or call student services on 020 7089 3841 for bookings or any booking related enquiries.
If you have any other enquiries about any of our tastings please email firstname.lastname@example.org