Join us on a Saturday afternoon in early March to celebrate the upcoming arrival of spring. Lucy Stevenson DipWSET will showcase a handpicked selection of fresh and aromatic wines, perfect for sipping as the days get warmer and the evenings get longer.
Saturday, March 2, 2019
Tastings finish between 2.00 and 2.30pm.
39-45 Bermondsey Street, London. SE1 3XFShow on map
How much does it cost?
Beginner wine tasting
It may seem a little while away now, but it won't be too long until spring springs!
Celebrate the season with us at this unique tasting where we will showcase a handpicked selection of fresh and aromatic wines to match the season. While tasting your way through the wines, you'll also learn how they are crafted into their respective styles. Join us to try something new or to rediscover old favourites to enjoy as the evenings get longer!
Hosted by Lucy Stevenson DipWSET. Learn more about Lucy.
Sample wine list
- Prosecco, Italy
- Colline Novaresi Rosato, Italy
- Albarino, Abadia De San Campio, Rias Baixas, Spain
- Muscat Reserve, Trimbach, Alsace, France
- Saint Clair Pioneer Block 5 Pinot Gris, Marlborough, New Zealand
- Fleurie, Beaujolais
- Valtelline Superiore, Riserva La Gatta, Triaca, Italy
- Felton Road Block 1 Riesling, Central Otago, New Zealand
Booking Terms and Conditions
Payment in full must be made at the time of booking and places are not confirmed until payment has been received, we cannot take provisional bookings.
Transfer requests will be accepted up to two weeks before each event.
- Up to 2 weeks before the tasting you will receive a refund less 10%.
- Within 2 weeks of the tasting fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Book online or call student services on 020 7089 3841.
If you have any enquiries about any of our tastings please email firstname.lastname@example.org