A great starter tasting covering the basics of how to taste wine and how wine is made. No prior knowledge needed at all, just enthusiasm!
Tuesday, January 22, 2019
Tastings finish between 8.00 and 8.30pm.
39-45 Bermondsey Street, London. SE1 3XFShow on map
How much does it cost?
Beginner wine tasting
Want to know more about wine but don’t know where to start?
This introductory tasting provides you with the necessary skills to taste wines like a true professional – from appearance to palate. You'll learn how wine is made and what makes one different from another, both in the vineyard and the winery.
Your tutor for the evening will be Virgilio Gennaro - Virgilio is a highly experienced sommelier and wine director at Giorgio Locatelli Consultancy.
Perfect for the enthusiast eager to learn more!
Sample wine list:
- Wild South Sauvignon Blanc, Marlborough, New Zealand
- Robert Mondavi Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley, California
- Reichsgraf von Kesselstatt Josephshofer Riesling Spatlese, Mosel, Germany
- Domaine du Murinais Crozes Hermitage Cuvee Les Amandiers, Rhone Valley, France
- Skillogalee Hand Picked Riesling, Clare Valley, South Australia
- Glenelly Chardonnay Unwooded, Stellenbosch, South Africa
- Grand Vin de Glenelly Chardonnay, Stellenbosch, South Africa
- Wild Earth Pinot Noir, Central Otago, New Zealand
Booking Terms and Conditions
Payment in full must be made at the time of booking and places are not confirmed until payment has been received, we cannot take provisional bookings.
Transfer requests will be accepted up to two weeks before each event.
- Up to 2 weeks before the tasting you will receive a refund less 10%.
- Within 2 weeks of the tasting fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Book online or call student services on 020 7089 3841.
If you have any enquiries about any of our tastings please email email@example.com