An evening workshop to help you hone your technique for answering short written answer questions in the Level 3 Award in Wines theory exam, including practice questions and model answers.
Monday, February 17, 2020
The workshop will finish between 8.00 and 8.30pm.
39-45 Bermondsey Street, London. SE1 3XFShow on map
How much does it cost?
Exam technique workshop
The WSET Level 3 Award in Wines is an incredibly rewarding yet challenging qualification. The examination requires lots of preparation, and the 'short written answers' section of the paper is often where important marks are lost.
These questions challenge you not only to demonstrate your knowledge of the facts, but also your understanding of how the key factors involved in grape growing, winemaking and maturation affect the style, quality and price of a broad variety of wines.
For many, it's the first time in years that you have put pen to paper in examination conditions, and this can be daunting. If you are sitting or re-sitting your Level 3 Award in Wines theory exam soon and would would like some additional help in this particular area to achieve the best possible results, we have designed this workshop for you.
The session will be led by one of our WSET Level 3 Certified Wine Educators who will help you work through some example short written answer questions and multiple choice questions. The focus will be on understanding the questions in the correct way and planning your answers to obtain maximum marks. At the end of the session you will have the opportunity to submit a completed question for marking and feedback.
Who is it for?
- You are taking or re-sitting your Level 3 Award in Wines theory examination soon
- You've studied up on your theory, but you're struggling to understand what the examiners are looking for in your answers
- You want the confidence to improve your scores on the short written answer questions and to pass your theory examination with the maximum number of marks possible
Please note: to get the most out of the workshop, you'll need to have done your revision prior to the evening and be as fully prepared as you would be for the exam. The evening will not include any new teaching material or additional revision of any particular regions or topics.
Booking Terms and Conditions
Payment in full must be made at the time of booking and places are not confirmed until payment has been received. Unfortunately we cannot take provisional bookings.
Cancellations and transfers
- Cancellations and transfers can be made up to two weeks before the event
- Cancellations within 10 working days are non-refundable and cannot be transferred to another event
- If you need to change a name on the booking, please give us as much notice as possible
- WSET School London reserves the right to cancel an event. If necessary, a full refund or transfer will be offered.
If you would like to book over the phone or have any particular enquiries about this event, please call our Student Services team on 020 7089 3841. We can also be reached by email at email@example.com.