The third evening in our five-part Bordeaux series is a specialist tasting of Grand Cru Classé wines from producers located to the west of the Gironde Estuary. Presented by Michelle Cherutti-Kowal MW.
Monday, February 17, 2020
Tastings finish between 8.00 and 8.30pm.
39-45 Bermondsey Street, London. SE1 3XFShow on map
How much does it cost?
Intermediate wine tasting
A superb comparative tasting of Grand Cru Classé wines from producers located to the west of the Gironde Estuary. Find out what contributes to the incredibly high reputation of these wines and learn what makes a Pauillac different from a Margaux. Presented by Michelle Cherutti-Kowal MW.
Example wine list:
- Domaine de Chevalier Blanc 2012, Pessac-Leognan
- Château Malartic-Lagraviere Rouge 2011, Pessac-Leognan
- Château Cantemerle 2010, Haut-Medoc
- Château Haut-Bages 2009, Pauillac
- Château Desmirail 2008, Margaux
- Château Langoa-Barton 2007, Saint Julien
- Château Montrose 2006, Saint Estephe
- Chateau Suduiraut 2005, Barsac
Booking Terms and Conditions
Payment in full must be made at the time of booking and places are not confirmed until payment has been received. Unfortunately we cannot take provisional bookings.
Cancellations and transfers
- Cancellations and transfers can be made up to two weeks before the event
- Cancellations within 10 working days are non-refundable and cannot be transferred to another event
- If you need to change a name on the booking, please give us as much notice as possible
- WSET School London reserves the right to cancel an event. If necessary, a full refund or transfer will be offered.
If you would like to book over the phone or have any particular enquiries about this event, please call our Student Services team on 020 7089 3841. We can also be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.