The final evening in our five-part Bordeaux series offers a rare opportunity to compare the Grand Vin of top producers against their second labels and get to know some of the cult wines of Bordeaux. Presented by Michelle Cherutti-Kowal MW.
Monday, March 2, 2020
Tastings finish between 8.00 and 8.30pm.
39-45 Bermondsey Street, London. SE1 3XFShow on map
How much does it cost?
Intermediate wine tasting
With the prices of top Bordeaux wines creeping ever higher, consumers are increasingly looking towards second wines. Take this rare chance to taste a selection of super-premium wines from the Left Bank, Pomerol and St-Emilion against their second labels. Presented by Michelle Cherutti-Kowal MW.
Example wine list:
- Reserve de la Comtesse 2005, Pauillac
- Château Pichon Longueville Comtesse de Lalande 2004, Pauillac
- Clos de Marquis 2005, St Julien
- Château Leoville Las Cases 2004, St Julien
- Les Songes de Magdelaine 2006, Saint Emilion Grand Cru
- Chateau Magdelaine 2006, Saint Emilion Premier Grand Cru Classe
- La Petite Eglise 2010, Pomerol
- Château L'Eglise-Clinet 2008, Pomerol
Booking Terms and Conditions
Payment in full must be made at the time of booking and places are not confirmed until payment has been received. Unfortunately we cannot take provisional bookings.
Cancellations and transfers
- Cancellations and transfers can be made up to two weeks before the event
- Cancellations within 10 working days are non-refundable and cannot be transferred to another event
- If you need to change a name on the booking, please give us as much notice as possible
- WSET School London reserves the right to cancel an event. If necessary, a full refund or transfer will be offered.
If you would like to book over the phone or have any particular enquiries about this event, please call our Student Services team on 020 7089 3841. We can also be reached by email at email@example.com.