This fantastic opening to our three-part Bourgogne (Burgundy) series take an in-depth look at the white wines of this prestigious region. Book just this tasting, or save £35 by booking the series.
Wednesday, October 9, 2019
This event is nearly sold out. To join the waiting list, please phone our Student Services team on 020 7089 3841.
Tastings finish between 8.00 and 8.30pm.
39-45 Bermondsey Street, London. SE1 3XFShow on map
How much does it cost?
Intermediate wine tasting
Join us for the first session of our three-part Bourgogne series, back by popular demand. French wine specialist Nina Cerullo examines the variety and quality of white wines from this famous French region.
Chardonnay is in its element here. There are stunning wines to be found throughout the region, from Chablis to Puligny-Montrachet and Meursault, each of which express a unique style and sense of place.
Sample wine list:
- Chablis Premier Cru Vaillons Vieilles Vignes, Samuel Billaud
- Saint-Véran En Creches, Domaine Jacques Saumaize
- Pouilly-Vinzelles Les Longeays, Domaine Parisse
- Meursault Sous la Velle, Domaine Rémi Jobard
- Chassagne-Montrachet, Jean-Yves Devevey
- Puligny-Montrachet Premier Cru Clos de la Mouchere, Domaine Henri Boillot
Booking Terms and Conditions
Payment in full must be made at the time of booking and places are not confirmed until payment has been received. Unfortunately we cannot take provisional bookings.
Cancellations and transfers
- Cancellations and transfers can be made up to two weeks before the event
- Cancellations within 10 working days are non-refundable and cannot be transferred to another event
- If you need to change a name on the booking, please give us as much notice as possible
- WSET School London reserves the right to cancel an event. If necessary, a full refund or transfer will be offered.
If you would like to book over the phone or have any particular enquiries about this event, please call our Student Services team on 020 7089 3841. We can also be reached by email at email@example.com.