The second part of our specialist Bourgogne series takes an in-depth look at the red wines of this prestigious French region. Book just this tasting, or save £35 by booking the series.
Wednesday, October 16, 2019
Tastings finish between 8.00 and 8.30pm.
39-45 Bermondsey Street, London. SE1 3XFShow on map
How much does it cost?
Intermediate wine tasting
The second tasting in our Bourgogne series examines the diversity of Pinot Noir in its homeland. This temperamental grape exhibits an elegance and beauty here that is envied and imitated elsewhere.
French wine specialist Nina Cerullo will take you through eight classic examples from this prestigious region.
Sample Wine List:
- Bourgogne Rouge, Jean-Marc Vincent
- Mercurey Rouge Premier Cru Clos des Montaigus, Domaine Patrick Guillot
- Beaune Premier Cru Cent Vignes, Domaine Joel Remy
- Bourgogne Rouge, Domaine Anne Gros
- Vosne-Romanée Les Genaivrieres, Domaine Jacques Cacheaux et Fils
- Chambolle-Musigny Vieilles Vignes, Domaine Lignier-Michelot
- Morey St Denis Vieilles Vignes, Domaine Lignier-Michelot
- Gevrey-Chambertin Premier Cru Petite Chapelle, Domaine J. Confuron Cotetidot
Booking Terms and Conditions
Payment in full must be made at the time of booking and places are not confirmed until payment has been received. Unfortunately we cannot take provisional bookings.
Cancellations and transfers
- Cancellations and transfers can be made up to two weeks before the event
- Cancellations within 10 working days are non-refundable and cannot be transferred to another event
- If you need to change a name on the booking, please give us as much notice as possible
- WSET School London reserves the right to cancel an event. If necessary, a full refund or transfer will be offered.
If you would like to book over the phone or have any particular enquiries about this event, please call our Student Services team on 020 7089 3841. We can also be reached by email at email@example.com.