A superb end to our three-part Bourgogne series, this tasting covers the premier cru and grand cru wines of the famous Bourgogne (Burgundy) region. Book just this tasting or save £35 by booking the series.
Wednesday, October 23, 2019
This event is nearly sold out. To join the waiting list, please phone our Student Services team on 020 7089 3841.
Tastings finish between 8.00 and 8.30pm.
39-45 Bermondsey Street, London. SE1 3XFShow on map
How much does it cost?
Intermediate wine tasting
The third and final tasting in our Bourgogne series explores wines from the top quality tier of this region.
The premier cru and grand cru vineyards of Bourgogne are known for producing some of the most complex and ageworthy examples of Chardonnay and Pinot Noir in the world. French wine expert Nina Cerullo will take you through eight exceptional white and red wines.
Sample wine list:
- Chablis Grand Cru Vaudesir, Billaud Simon
- Meursault Premier Cru Charmes, Domaine Henri Germain
- Corton-Charlemagne Grand Cru, Domaine Champy
- Beaune Premier Cru Bressandes, Domaine de Bellene
- Nuits Saint Georges Premier Cru
- Clos de Vougeot Grand Cru, Domaine Michel Gros
- Chambertin Clos de Beze Grand Cru, Domaine Drouhin-Laroze
- Vosne-Romanée Premier Cru Malconsorts, Domaine Clos Frantin
Booking Terms and Conditions
Payment in full must be made at the time of booking and places are not confirmed until payment has been received. Unfortunately we cannot take provisional bookings.
Cancellations and transfers
- Cancellations and transfers can be made up to two weeks before the event
- Cancellations within 10 working days are non-refundable and cannot be transferred to another event
- If you need to change a name on the booking, please give us as much notice as possible
- WSET School London reserves the right to cancel an event. If necessary, a full refund or transfer will be offered.
If you would like to book over the phone or have any particular enquiries about this event, please call our Student Services team on 020 7089 3841. We can also be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.