A superb end to our three-part Bourgogne series, this tasting covers the premier cru and grand cru wines of the famous Bourgogne (Burgundy) region. Book just this tasting or save £35 by booking the series.
Wednesday, October 23, 2019
Tastings finish between 8.00 and 8.30pm.
39-45 Bermondsey Street, London. SE1 3XFShow on map
How much does it cost?
Intermediate wine tasting
The third and final tasting in our Bourgogne series explores wines from the top quality tier of this region.
The premier cru and grand cru vineyards of Bourgogne are known for producing some of the most complex and ageworthy examples of Chardonnay and Pinot Noir in the world. French wine expert Nina Cerullo will take you through eight exceptional white and red wines.
Sample wine list:
- Chablis Grand Cru Vaudesir, Billaud Simon
- Meursault Premier Cru Charmes, Domaine Henri Germain
- Corton-Charlemagne Grand Cru, Domaine Champy
- Beaune Premier Cru Bressandes, Domaine de Bellene
- Nuits Saint Georges Premier Cru
- Clos de Vougeot Grand Cru, Domaine Michel Gros
- Chambertin Clos de Beze Grand Cru, Domaine Drouhin-Laroze
- Vosne-Romanée Premier Cru Malconsorts, Domaine Clos Frantin
Booking Terms and Conditions
Payment in full must be made at the time of booking and places are not confirmed until payment has been received, we cannot take provisional bookings.
Transfer requests will be accepted up to two weeks before each event.
- Up to 2 weeks before the tasting you will receive a refund less 10%.
- Within 2 weeks of the tasting fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Book online or call student services on 020 7089 3841.
If you have any enquiries about any of our tastings please email email@example.com