A blind tasting workshop of six wines, specifically for Level 4 Diploma students who are taking their D3 Wines of the World examination in October 2019.
Tuesday, October 8, 2019
Tasting will finish by 8.30pm
39-45 Bermondsey Street, London. SE1 3XFShow on map
How much does it cost?
Diploma tasting practice
To support current Diploma students preparing for the forthcoming D3 Wines of the World examination in October 2019, we are offering a supplementary light wines blind tasting session.
- a review of the WSET's Systematic Approach to Tasting (SAT)® at Diploma level
- a tasting of six light wine samples, using the WSET Level 4 Systematic Approach to Tasting Wine®
Booking Terms and Conditions
Payment in full must be made at the time of booking and places are not confirmed until payment has been received. Unfortunately we cannot take provisional bookings.
Cancellations and transfers
- Cancellations and transfers can be made up to two weeks before the event
- Cancellations within 10 working days are non-refundable and cannot be transferred to another event
- If you need to change a name on the booking, please give us as much notice as possible
- WSET School London reserves the right to cancel an event. If necessary, a full refund or transfer will be offered.
If you would like to book over the phone or have any particular enquiries about this event, please call our Student Services team on 020 7089 3841. We can also be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.