An open evening for anyone who is actively thinking of enrolling onto the new WSET Level 4 Diploma in Wines. Find out how studying for this industry-leading qualification could benefit you.
Thursday, October 24, 2019
Doors close at 8.30pm.
Hotel Novotel Edinburgh Centre, 80 Lauriston Place, Edinburgh EH3 9DEShow on map
How much does it cost?
In August 2019 we will be launching a new flagship qualification - the WSET Level 4 Diploma in Wines. This market-leading qualification will set a new global standard for wine education, building on the success of the current WSET Level 4 Diploma in Wines and Spirits. The programme will provide students with expert-level product knowledge whilst enabling the development of professional skills key to success in the global wine business.
We would like to invite anyone who is actively thinking of enrolling onto this course to an open evening, led by our Diploma Programme Manager, Russell Dent DipWSET. The evening will include a wine tasting at Diploma level and will offer detailed information covering:
- How studying for the WSET Level 4 Diploma in Wines could benefit you
- Key changes and updates to the qualification
- The structure of the qualification, what you'll learn, and how each module is assessed
- How WSET School London supports you throughout your studies
- Available study methods and payment options
- The ongoing benefits of becoming part of the WSET Alumni Body
Booking Terms and Conditions
Payment in full must be made at the time of booking and places are not confirmed until payment has been received. Unfortunately we cannot take provisional bookings.
Cancellations and transfers
- Cancellations and transfers can be made up to two weeks before the event
- Cancellations within 10 working days are non-refundable and cannot be transferred to another event
- If you need to change a name on the booking, please give us as much notice as possible
- WSET School London reserves the right to cancel an event. If necessary, a full refund or transfer will be offered.
If you would like to book over the phone or have any particular enquiries about this event, please call our Student Services team on 020 7089 3841. We can also be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.