This great beginner tasting will introduce you to some of the signature grape varieties and wines of the New World, including Argentinian Malbec, South Australian Riesling, Californian Pinot Noir and Chilean Carménère.
Beginner wine tasting
Perfect for beginners, this tasting provides a great introduction to a wide variety of wine styles. Try something new, rediscover an old favourite and walk away with a mini reference guide to New World wines.
With a focus on key grape varieties, this multi-continental exploration of the New World will present eight of the most famous wine styles from outside of Europe.
Presented by Lucy Stevenson DipWSET.
Example wine list:
- Sauvignon Blanc, New Zealand
- Chardonnay, California
- Riesling, Australia
- Pinot Noir, Oregon
- Carmenere, Chile
- Pinotage, South Africa
- Shiraz, Australia
- Malbec, Argentina
Booking Terms and Conditions
Payment in full must be made at the time of booking and places are not confirmed until payment has been received. Unfortunately we cannot take provisional bookings.
Cancellations and transfers
- Cancellations and transfers can be made up to two weeks before the event
- Cancellations within 10 working days are non-refundable and cannot be transferred to another event
- If you need to change a name on the booking, please give us as much notice as possible
- WSET School London reserves the right to cancel an event. If necessary, a full refund or transfer will be offered.