Take an in-depth look at this famous sparkling wine region with Prosecco DOC's UK Ambassador, Neil Phillips, AKA The Wine Tipster.
Tuesday, May 26, 2020
Tastings finish between 8.00 and 8.30pm.
39-45 Bermondsey Street, London. SE1 3XFShow on map
How much does it cost?
Intermediate wine tasting
Prosecco is a case history of a territory in constant change and evolution between innovation and tradition. Come and discover the latest from Prosecco as Neil Phillips talks in detail about the wines covering spumante, frizzante and colfondo and gives an update on the latest changes within the regions, including;
- The new Zero, Extra Brut categories
- The latest news on the development of a Prosecco rosé
- The sustainability project on the environment, social/ethical aspects and economics
- The move towards organic and wines suitable for vegans
- Food pairing opportunities with Prosecco
- Visiting the Prosecco region
Wine list to follow
Booking Terms and Conditions
Payment in full must be made at the time of booking and places are not confirmed until payment has been received. Unfortunately we cannot take provisional bookings.
Cancellations and transfers
- Cancellations and transfers can be made up to two weeks before the event
- Cancellations within 10 working days are non-refundable and cannot be transferred to another event
- If you need to change a name on the booking, please give us as much notice as possible
- WSET School London reserves the right to cancel an event. If necessary, a full refund or transfer will be offered.
If you would like to book over the phone or have any particular enquiries about this event, please call our Student Services team on 020 7089 3841. We can also be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.