A great starter tasting, covering the basics of how to taste wine and how wine is made. No prior knowledge needed at all, just enthusiasm!
Thursday, May 28, 2020
Tastings finish between 8.00 and 8.30pm.
39-45 Bermondsey Street, London. SE1 3XFShow on map
How much does it cost?
Beginner wine tasting
Want to know more about wine but don’t know where to start?
This introductory tasting provides you with the necessary skills to taste wines like a true professional – from appearance to palate. You'll learn how wine is made and what makes one different from another, both in the vineyard and the winery.
Perfect for the enthusiast eager to learn more!
Sample wine list:
- Wild South Sauvignon Blanc, Marlborough, New Zealand
- Robert Mondavi Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley, California
- Reichsgraf von Kesselstatt Josephshofer Riesling Spatlese, Mosel, Germany
- Domaine du Murinais Crozes Hermitage Cuvee Les Amandiers, Rhone Valley, France
- Skillogalee Hand Picked Riesling, Clare Valley, South Australia
- Glenelly Chardonnay Unwooded, Stellenbosch, South Africa
- Grand Vin de Glenelly Chardonnay, Stellenbosch, South Africa
- Wild Earth Pinot Noir, Central Otago, New Zealand
Booking Terms and Conditions
Payment in full must be made at the time of booking and places are not confirmed until payment has been received. Unfortunately we cannot take provisional bookings.
Cancellations and transfers
- Cancellations and transfers can be made up to two weeks before the event
- Cancellations within 10 working days are non-refundable and cannot be transferred to another event
- If you need to change a name on the booking, please give us as much notice as possible
- WSET School London reserves the right to cancel an event. If necessary, a full refund or transfer will be offered.
If you would like to book over the phone or have any particular enquiries about this event, please call our Student Services team on 020 7089 3841. We can also be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.