Take respite in our toasty tasting room on a late October Saturday afternoon for this winter-themed wine tasting, which will perfectly prepare you and your wine rack for the cooler months ahead!
Saturday, October 26, 2019
Tastings finish between 2.00 and 2.30pm.
39-45 Bermondsey Street, London. SE1 3XFShow on map
How much does it cost?
Beginner wine tasting
When the nights draw in and the temperature drops, our wine tastes tend to flip from the delicate rosés and whites of summer to more full-bodied, ripe wines that keep you toasty from head to toe. This tasting offers up a generous spread of classic and lesser-known warmers to try out over the cooler months. If you're a fan of a big juicy Malbec or a powerful Chateauneuf-du-Pape, these wines will be right up your street.
Presented by WSET School London's Lucy Stevenson DipWSET.
Sample wine list
- New World Traditional Method sparkling wine - toasty, elegant
- Rhone-style white wine - plush, full-bodied
- Reserva Rioja - spicy, flavoursome
- Appassimento-style Italian red - concentrated, cherry-scented
- Warming Chilean Carmenere - ripe, intense
- California Zinfandel or Italian Primitivo - juicy, rounded
- Oloroso Sherry - nutty, caramelised
- Banyuls - heady, full of dried fruit
Booking Terms and Conditions
Payment in full must be made at the time of booking and places are not confirmed until payment has been received. Unfortunately we cannot take provisional bookings.
Cancellations and transfers
- Cancellations and transfers can be made up to two weeks before the event
- Cancellations within 10 working days are non-refundable and cannot be transferred to another event
- If you need to change a name on the booking, please give us as much notice as possible
- WSET School London reserves the right to cancel an event. If necessary, a full refund or transfer will be offered.
If you would like to book over the phone or have any particular enquiries about this event, please call our Student Services team on 020 7089 3841. We can also be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.