A webinar for anyone who is thinking of enrolling onto the WSET Level 4 Diploma in Wines. Find out how studying for this industry-leading qualification could benefit you, and the different study options that are available to you through WSET School London.
Diploma information webinar
The WSET Level 4 Diploma in Wines is a market-leading qualification that sets the global standard for wine education. The programme provides students with expert-level product knowledge whilst enabling the development of professional skills key to success in the global wine business.
As WSET's flagship course provider, we provide a broad range of different study and payment options to make the Diploma qualification as accessible as possible.
We are currently releasing our course schedule for the next academic year and would like to invite anyone who is actively thinking of enrolling onto this course to this webinar, hosted by Russell Dent DipWSET, our Diploma Programme Manager. Russell will offer you detailed information covering:
- How studying for the WSET Level 4 Diploma in Wines could benefit you
- The structure of the qualification, what you'll learn, and how each module is assessed
- How WSET School London will support you throughout your studies
- Available study methods and payment options, including available bursaries
- The ongoing benefits of becoming part of the WSET Alumni Body
- COVID-19: how the pandemic might affect your studies and our plan to keep you safe in our classrooms
If you would like to submit any questions for Russell to answer during the webinar, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.