Join Lydia Harrison MW for this intermediate level virtual tasting featuring four different fine wines from two famous grape varieties.
Virtual wine tasting
Join us for a tasting of top-quality wines from the comfort of your own home. This virtual tasting event will be hosted by Lydia Harrison MW via Zoom. Four premium half bottles of wine have been carefully selected from the Little Fine Wine Company as examples that express the typical style and character of Pinot Gris and Pinot Noir, whilst also exhibiting differences from location and winemaking that will make for an interesting comparison. During the event, we will talk about the two grape varieties, the locations of each wine, the stories behind them, before tasting each sample together.
How will it work?
- Upon booking you will receive an email requesting delivery details. You'll receive a pack of four different half bottles by post ahead of the tasting.*
- Spaces will be limited to maintain the intimate feel of our in-person events, and so each person will have the opportunity to ask questions of the educator
- The tasting will last up to two hours
- You will receive printable tasting sheets and mats via email
- On the day of the tasting, or shortly before, you will receive an email with a Zoom link to join the events
- All you need is some wine glasses, a bottle opener, and a device with an internet connection
- Wine samples can be delivered to any mainland UK address, excluding Highlands and Islands. Unfortunately, samples cannot be delivered to Northern Ireland or outside of the UK
- The cost is per screen so are you welcome to share the wines with other members of your household (if you want to)!
Livio Felluga Pinot Grigio, Italy, 2019
Domaine Schlumberger Pinot Gris Les Prince Abbes, Alsace, France, 2017
Domaine Faiveley Mercurey Premier Cru ‘Clos des Myglands’, Burgundy, France, 2019
La Crema Pinot Noir, Sonoma Coast, California, USA, 2017
*These may be subject to change depending on availability, but all participants will have the same wines.
Booking conditions and wine delivery
Payment in full must be made at the time of booking and places are not confirmed until payment has been received. Unfortunately we cannot take provisional bookings.
Cancellations and transfers
Places must be booked by 13 September 2021 in order to receive the wine samples in time for the event.
Wines can be delivered to any address in the UK mainland, excluding Highlands and Islands. Unfortunately, wine samples cannot be delivered to Northern Ireland or outside of the UK.
Cancellations can be made up to 13 September 2021
Cancellations made after 13 September 2021 are non-refundable
WSET School London reserves the right to cancel an event. If necessary, a full refund or transfer will be offered.
Please note that you will be contacted for your address details upon booking. Your address will be shared with The Little Fine Wine Company for the purposes of order fulfilment and delivery. Your data will not be shared for marketing purposes.