This monthly event is a drop-in blind tasting for Diploma students to practice for their D3 tasting exam.
This is a monthly event where WSET Level 4 Diploma in Wines students can drop-in for up to 90 minutes between 10.30am-2pm to blind taste six wines (un-guided), and answer questions in the style of the D3 tasting examination. You will be provided with templates for the answers which you can then upload to Canvas (more details will be provided after booking). A marking key will be shared after the event.
There will also be a quarterly prize for the student with the best overall tasting notes with correct identification!
This session will include wines for Paper 1: Grape Variety & Country.
- If you don't want to queue, the quietest times to attend are at 10.30am and towards 2pm. If you arrive at a very busy time we will do our best to find you a space as soon as possible. Social distancing measures will be in place.
- Bring six glasses with you. Everything else will be provided.
Booking terms and conditions
- Payment in full must be made at the time of booking and places are not confirmed until payment has been received. Unfortunately we cannot take provisional bookings.
- This event is open to WSET School London Diploma students only.
Cancellations and transfers
- Cancellations and transfers can be made up to two weeks before the event
- Cancellations within 10 working days are non-refundable and cannot be transferred to another event
- If you need to change a name on the booking, please give us as much notice as possible
- WSET School London reserves the right to cancel an event. If necessary, a full refund or transfer will be offered.