A blind tasting workshop of sparkling wines specifically for Level 4 Diploma in Wines students who are taking their D4 Sparkling Wines examination in June 2023.
To support current Diploma students preparing for the D4 Sparkling Wines examination, we are offering a supplementary sparkling wines tasting technique workshop.
The session will cover:
- a review of the WSET's Systematic Approach to Tasting (SAT)® at Diploma level
- blind tasting of four sparkling wine samples, using the WSET Level 4 Systematic Approach to Tasting Wine®
Led by Shane Jones DipWSET the session offers valuable tasting practice prior to the examination. However, please note that this is an optional supplement to the Diploma course teaching hours.
Please note that spaces are limited to students who are sitting the D4 examination in June 2023. Further sessions will be arrange for those who have examinations at a later date.
Booking terms and conditions
Payment in full must be made at the time of booking and places are not confirmed until payment has been received. Unfortunately we cannot take provisional bookings.
Cancellations and transfers
- Cancellations and transfers can be made up to two weeks before the event.
- Cancellations within 10 working days are non-refundable and cannot be transferred to another event.
- If you need to change a name on the booking, please give us as much notice as possible.
- WSET School London reserves the right to cancel an event. If necessary, a full refund or transfer will be offered.