Join Lauren Denyer DipWSET from the comfort of your own home as she leads you through a tasting of unfortified sweet wines to support your Level 4 Diploma in Wine studies.
In this style masterclass for Diploma students, Lauren Denyer DipWSET will deliver a tutored tasting over Zoom, exploring unfortified sweet wines from around the world. Participants will taste six wines of different styles, quality levels and from different countries.
This event is intended to support the D3 Diploma studies and will focus on style and methods of production.
Please note: this event is open to WSET School London Diploma students only. Sample delivery is to UK addresses only (excluding the Channel Islands).
About Lauren Denyer DipWSET:
Lauren teaches all levels of WSET wine qualifications and is the Diploma Events and Enrichment Manager for the WSET Level 4 Diploma in Wines. She has extensive teaching experience having worked as a head of faculty in a secondary school and as an education consultant before and during the completion of her WSET studies. Lauren completed the WSET Level 4 Diploma in Wines in June 2017, is a Certified Sherry Educator and a Stage 2 Master of Wine student.
How will it work?
You will receive six wines that each come in 50ml pouches. These are sent and packaged by Blind Faith and are packaged with argon to preserve the wines for over two weeks.
Upon booking you will receive an email requesting delivery details (UK addresses only).
You will receive the six wines by post ahead of the tasting (booking conditions below).
The tasting will last up to two hours.
You will receive printable tasting sheets and mats via email.
On the day of the tasting, or shortly before, you will receive an email with a Zoom link to join the event.
Booking terms and conditions
- Payment in full must be made at the time of booking and places are not confirmed until payment has been received. Unfortunately we cannot take provisional bookings.
- Wines can be delivered to any address in the UK and Northern Ireland, excluding Highlands and Islands. Unfortunately, wine samples cannot be delivered outside of the UK.
- The wine list and speaker/s may be subject to change.
Cancellations and transfers
- Places must be booked by 4 October 2022 in order to receive the wine samples in time for the event.
- Cancellations can be made up to 4 October 2022.
- Cancellations made after 4 October 2022 are non-refundable.
- WSET School London reserves the right to cancel an event. If necessary, a full refund or transfer will be offered.
- Please note that you will be contacted for your address details upon booking. Your address will be shared with Blind Faith for the purposes of order fulfilment and delivery. Your data will not be shared for marketing purposes.