Join Diploma educator Lauren Denyer DipWSET as she leads you through a tasting of seen and blind Grenache/Garnacha wines from around the world to support your Level 4 Diploma in Wines studies.
In this variety masterclass, Lauren Denyer DipWSET will deliver an in-class tutored tasting exploring Grenache/Garnacha from around the world.
Participants will taste six Grenache/Garnacha wines: four of which will be seen and two wines will be tasted blind. This event is intended to support the D3 Diploma studies and will focus on tasting exam reasoning and assessment for quality conclusions.
Please note: this event is open to WSET School London Diploma students only. Prefer to take part from the comfort of your own home with a virtual tasting? Click here to get your samples (UK only).
About the presenter, Lauren Denyer DipWSET
Lauren teaches all levels of WSET wine qualifications and is the Diploma Events and Enrichment Manager for the WSET Level 4 Diploma in Wines. She has extensive teaching experience having worked as a head of faculty in a secondary school and as an education consultant before and during the completion of her WSET studies. Lauren completed the WSET Diploma in June 2017, is a Certified Sherry Educator and a Stage 2 Master of Wine student.
Booking terms and conditions
- The wine list and speaker/s may be subject to change.
- Payment in full must be made at the time of booking and places are not confirmed until payment has been received. Unfortunately we cannot take provisional bookings.
Cancellations and transfers
- Cancellations and transfers can be made up to two weeks before the event
- Cancellations within 10 working days are non-refundable and cannot be transferred to another event
- If you need to change a name on the booking, please give us as much notice as possible
- WSET School London reserves the right to cancel an event. If necessary, a full refund or transfer will be offered.