Join Diploma educator Lauren Denyer DipWSET from the comfort of your own home as she leads you through a tasting of seen and blind Chardonnay wines to support your Level 4 Diploma in Wines studies.
In this online variety masterclass for Diploma students, Lauren Denyer DipWSET will deliver a tutored tasting over Zoom, exploring Chardonnay wines from around the world.
Participants will taste six Chardonnay wines: four of which will be seen and two wines will be tasted blind. This event is intended to support the D3 Diploma studies and will focus on tasting exam reasoning and assessment for quality conclusions.
Please note: this event is open to WSET School London Diploma students only. Sample delivery is to mainland UK addresses only. Click here if you'd prefer to take part in-person.
About the presenter, Lauren Denyer DipWSET
Lauren teaches all levels of WSET wine qualifications and is the Diploma Events and Enrichment Manager for the WSET Level 4 Diploma in Wines. She has extensive teaching experience having worked as a head of faculty in a secondary school and as an education consultant before and during the completion of her WSET studies. Lauren completed the WSET Diploma in June 2017, is a Certified Sherry Educator and a Stage 2 Master of Wine student.
How will it work?
- You will receive six wines that each come in 50ml glass bottles. These are sent and bottled by Wine Sorted and are bottled with argon to preserve the wines for over two weeks.
- Upon booking you will receive an email requesting delivery details. This price is for mainland UK delivery only. You will receive the pack of six wines by post ahead of the tasting (see booking conditions below).
- The tasting will last up to two hours.
- You will receive printable tasting sheets and mats via email.
- On the day of the tasting, or shortly before, you will receive an email with a Zoom link to join the event.
Booking terms and conditions
- The wine list and speaker/s may be subject to change.
- Payment in full must be made at the time of booking and places are not confirmed until payment has been received. Unfortunately we cannot take provisional bookings.
Cancellations and transfers
- Places must be booked by Monday 15 May 2023 in order to receive the wine samples in time for the event.
- Cancellations can be made up to Monday 15 May 2023.
- Cancellations made after Monday 15 May 2023 are non-refundable.
- WSET School London reserves the right to cancel an event. If necessary, a full refund or transfer will be offered.
- You will be contacted for your address details upon booking. Your address will be shared with Wine Sorted for the purposes of order fulfilment and delivery. Your data will not be shared for marketing purposes.