Opportunity for Diploma students to purchase a pack of eight 50ml fortified wine samples with accompanying SATs to help with their D5 exam tasting practice.
Are you a Diploma student looking to get some extra revision in before your D5 examination in October? We've put together a pack of wine samples and organised an online discussion to help you prepare for your D5 fortified wines tasting exam.
The pack will consist of eight different Sherry and Madeira samples.
How will it work?
- Order your samples by Wednesday 21 September. (Please take payment as confirmation of your purchase. You will receive an email on 30 September to confirm delivery dates and the Zoom link).
- The wines will arrive with you from Friday 30 September onwards.
- You should then taste the wine independently and write tastings notes to practice for your upcoming exam.
- Want to discuss the wines and your notes afterwards? On Monday 17 October at 6pm, you have the option to join a virtual chat with Lauren Denyer DipWSET on Zoom. The session will be recorded so you can catch up later if you can't join the live event.
- Solear Manzanilla
- The Wine Society’s Fino
- Don Zolio 12 Year Old Dry Amontillado
- Williams & Humbert 12 Year Old Oloroso
- The Wine Society’s Exhibition Mature Medium Sweet Oloroso Blend
- Henriques & Henriques 10 Year Old Sercial
- Henriques & Henriques 15 Year Old Bual
- Stanton & Killeen 12 YO Rutherglen Muscat
*These may be subject to change depending on stock availability, but appropriate alternatives will be provided.
Booking terms and conditions
- Payment in full must be made at the time of booking and places are not confirmed until payment has been received. Unfortunately we cannot take provisional bookings.
- This event is open to WSET School London Diploma students only.
- Sample delivery is to UK mainland addresses only.
- The wine list and speaker/s may be subject to change.
Cancellations and transfers
- Places must be booked by 21 September 2022 in order to receive the wine samples in time for the event.
- Cancellations can be made up to 21 September 2022.
- Cancellations made after 21 September 2022 are non-refundable.
- WSET School London reserves the right to cancel an event. If necessary, a full refund or transfer will be offered.
- Please note that you will be contacted for your address details upon booking. Your address will be shared with Blind Faith for the purposes of order fulfilment and delivery. Your data will not be shared for marketing purposes.