From blue agave to agave espadin, blanco to extra añejo, come and explore the diversity of Mexican spirits and taste six premium examples with Ed Wicks DipWSET.
Mexican spirits made from the slow-growing agave plant are some of the most sought-after and enjoyed the world over. The unique traditions utilised by their makers provide a diversity of styles and flavours that are not found in any other drink.
Join Ed Wicks DipWSET to find out what makes a tequila different to a mezcal, taste six incredible samples, and get a flavour of this exciting category.
- Casamigos Blanco Tequila
- Codigo 1530 Rosa
- Onó Sotol
- Papadiablo Mezcal Especial
- Del Maguey San Luis del Rio Mezcal
- Fortaleza Añejo
About Ed Wicks DipWSET
Ed has been working in the drinks business in some form since he turned 18 years old. A long stint as a cocktail bartender laid the foundation for his love of spirits. It was during this time he decided to study the WSET Level 2 Award in Wines and Spirits qualification, which also ignited his passion for wine. Within a few busy years, he had completed both the Level 3 and Diploma.
Booking terms and conditions
Payment in full must be made at the time of booking and places are not confirmed until payment has been received. Unfortunately we cannot take provisional bookings.
Cancellations and transfers
- Cancellations and transfers can be made up to two weeks before the event.
- Cancellations within 10 working days are non-refundable and cannot be transferred to another event.
- If you need to change a name on the booking, please give us as much notice as possible.
- WSET School London reserves the right to cancel an event. If necessary, a full refund or transfer will be offered.
Please note: The sample list and speaker/s may be subject to change.
Beginner: No prior knowledge required, only enthusiasm! Perfect if you want to try something new, brush up on the basics, or taste some delicious drinks.