Join us for the first session of our three-part Burgundy series with Nina Cerullo DipWSET, back by popular demand.
Burgundy specialist Nina Cerullo DipWSET examines the variety and quality of white wines from this famous French region. Chardonnay is in its element here: there are stunning and diverse wines to be found throughout the region, from Chablis to Puligny-Montrachet and Meursault, each of which express a unique style and sense of place. Taste wines from the most famous Burgundy villages, and discover Chardonnay from lesser-known appellations.
Last year's wine list
- Chablis Premier Cru Vaillons Vieilles Vignes, Samuel Billaud
- Saint-Véran En Creches, Domaine Jacques Saumaize
- Pouilly-Vinzelles Les Longeays, Domaine Parisse
- Meursault Sous la Velle, Domaine Rémi Jobard
- Chassagne-Montrachet, Jean-Yves Devevey
- Puligny-Montrachet Premier Cru Clos de la Mouchere, Domaine Henri Boillot
New wine list to be revealed soon!
About the presenter, Nina Cerullo DipWSET
Nina has been educating in the wine trade since 2001, teaching everything from WSET qualifications to advanced masterclasses. Her specialties include Burgundy, Bordeaux, Alsace and Italy. She has also hosted a selection of webinars for us which you can view on our YouTube channel.
Booking terms and conditions
Payment in full must be made at the time of booking and places are not confirmed until payment has been received. Unfortunately we cannot take provisional bookings.
Cancellations and transfers
- Cancellations and transfers can be made up to two weeks before the event
- Cancellations within 10 working days are non-refundable and cannot be transferred to another event
- If you need to change a name on the booking, please give us as much notice as possible
- WSET School London reserves the right to cancel an event. If necessary, a full refund or transfer will be offered
Please note: The sample list and speaker/s may be subject to change.
Intermediate: An in-depth exploration of a particular topic. Some prior knowledge is beneficial – such as a WSET Level 2 qualification – but these sessions will be enjoyable and educational for anyone with an interest in the subject.