This series includes three Bourgogne tastings, presented by expert Nina Cerullo DipWSET. Explore the wines of Burgundy and save £35 by booking the series.
Back by popular demand, join Burgundy wine expert Nina Cerullo DipWSET to taste and explore the wines of Burgundy. Over three Wednesday evenings, you'll look closely at the white, red and cru wines of this iconic French wine region and taste some of the finest examples of Chardonnay and Pinot Noir on earth. Nina will guide you through what can often seem like an intimidating and complex region, giving insight, experience and advice along the way.
Please see the individual session descriptions via the links below for further information and example wine lists. Save £35 by booking the series rather than individual sessions.
- Wednesday 17 May | The whites | £90
- Wednesday 24 May | The reds | £90
- Wednesday 31 May | The crus | £130
About the presenter, Nina Cerullo DipWSET
Nina has been educating in the wine trade since 2001, teaching everything from WSET qualifications to advanced masterclasses. Her specialties include Burgundy, Bordeaux, Alsace and Italy. She has also hosted a selection of webinars for us which you can view on our YouTube channel.
Booking terms and conditions
Payment in full must be made at the time of booking and places are not confirmed until payment has been received. Unfortunately we cannot take provisional bookings.
Cancellations and transfers
- Cancellations and transfers can be made up to two weeks before the event
- Cancellations within 10 working days are non-refundable and cannot be transferred to another event
- If you need to change a name on the booking, please give us as much notice as possible
- WSET School London reserves the right to cancel an event. If necessary, a full refund or transfer will be offered
Please note: The sample list and speaker/s may be subject to change.
Intermediate: An in-depth exploration of a particular topic. Some prior knowledge is beneficial – such as a WSET Level 2 qualification – but these sessions will be enjoyable and educational for anyone with an interest in the subject.