Join Diploma educator Richard Lane DipWSET as he leads you through a tasting of seen and blind Chenin Blanc wines from around the world to support your Level 4 Diploma in Wines studies.
In this variety masterclass, Richard Lane DipWSET will deliver an in-class tutored tasting exploring Chenin Blanc from around the world.
Participants will taste six Chenin Blanc wines: four of which will be seen and two wines will be tasted blind. This event is intended to support the D3 Diploma studies and will focus on tasting exam reasoning and assessment for quality conclusions.
Please note: this event is open to WSET School London Diploma students only. Prefer to take part from the comfort of your own home with a virtual tasting? Click here to get your samples (UK only).
About the presenter, Richard Lane DipWSET
Richard completed the Level 4 Diploma in Wines in 2021. He took on the course after spending a year in South West France, where he discovered his passion for wine. A few months later he started teaching at WSET School London, becoming the first blind person to qualify as a WSET educator. His specialisms are South West France and the Languedoc. Read our Q&A with Richard.
Booking terms and conditions
- The wine list and speaker/s may be subject to change.
- Payment in full must be made at the time of booking and places are not confirmed until payment has been received. Unfortunately we cannot take provisional bookings.
Cancellations and transfers
- Cancellations and transfers can be made up to two weeks before the event.
- Cancellations within 10 working days are non-refundable and cannot be transferred to another event.
- If you need to change a name on the booking, please give us as much notice as possible.
- WSET School London reserves the right to cancel an event. If necessary, a full refund or transfer will be offered.