Join Diploma educator Richard Lane DipWSET from the comfort of your own home as he leads you through a tasting of seen and blind Chenin Blanc wines to support your Level 4 Diploma in Wines studies.
In this online variety masterclass for Diploma students, Richard Lane DipWSET will deliver a tutored tasting over Zoom, exploring Chenin Blanc from around the world.
Participants will taste six Chenin Blanc wines: four of which will be seen and two wines will be tasted blind. This event is intended to support the D3 Diploma studies and will focus on tasting exam reasoning and assessment for quality conclusions.
Please note: this event is open to WSET School London Diploma students only. Sample delivery is to mainland UK addresses only. Click here if you'd prefer to take part in person.
About the presenter, Richard Lane DipWSET
Richard completed the Level 4 Diploma in Wines in 2021. He took on the course after spending a year in South West France, where he discovered his passion for wine. A few months later he started teaching at WSET School London, becoming the first blind person to qualify as a WSET educator. His specialisms are South West France and the Languedoc. Read our Q&A with Richard.
How will it work?
- You will receive six wines that each come in 50ml pouches. These are sent and bottled by Blind Faith and are bottled with argon to preserve the wines for over two weeks.
- Upon booking you will receive an email requesting delivery details. This price is for mainland UK delivery only. You will receive the pack of six wines by post ahead of the tasting (see booking conditions below).
- The tasting will last up to two hours.
- You will receive printable tasting sheets and mats via email.
- On the day of the tasting, or shortly before, you will receive an email with a Zoom link to join the event.
Booking terms and conditions
- The wine list and speaker/s may be subject to change.
- Payment in full must be made at the time of booking and places are not confirmed until payment has been received. Unfortunately we cannot take provisional bookings.
Cancellations and transfers
- Places must be booked by Monday 13 November 2023 in order to receive the wine samples in time for the event.
- Cancellations can be made up to Monday 13 November 2023.
- Cancellations made after Monday 13 November 2023 are non-refundable.
- WSET School London reserves the right to cancel an event. If necessary, a full refund or transfer will be offered.
- You will be contacted for your address details upon booking. Your address will be shared with Blind Faith for the purposes of order fulfilment and delivery. Your data will not be shared for marketing purposes.