The third and final tasting in our Bourgogne series explores wines from the top quality tiers of this region.
The premier cru and grand cru vineyards of Bourgogne are known for producing some of the most complex and age-worthy examples of Chardonnay and Pinot Noir in the world. Burgundy wine expert Nina Cerullo DipWSET will take you through eight truly exceptional white and red wines.
Other sessions in the series:
Previous wine list
- Chablis Grand Cru Vaudesir, Billaud Simon
- Meursault Premier Cru Charmes, Domaine Henri Germain
- Corton-Charlemagne Grand Cru, Domaine Champy
- Beaune Premier Cru Bressandes, Domaine de Bellene
- Nuits Saint Georges Premier Cru
- Clos de Vougeot Grand Cru, Domaine Michel Gros
- Chambertin Clos de Beze Grand Cru, Domaine Drouhin-Laroze
- Vosne-Romanée Premier Cru Malconsorts, Domaine Clos Frantin
New wine list to be revealed soon!
Intermediate: An in-depth exploration of a particular topic. Some prior knowledge is beneficial – such as a WSET Level 2 qualification – but these sessions will be enjoyable and educational for anyone with an interest in the subject.
About the presenter, Nina Cerullo DipWSET
Nina has been educating in the wine trade since 2001, teaching everything from WSET qualifications to advanced masterclasses. Her specialties include Burgundy, Bordeaux, Alsace and Italy. She has also hosted a selection of webinars for us which you can view on our YouTube channel.
Booking terms and conditions
Payment in full must be made at the time of booking and places are not confirmed until payment has been received. Unfortunately we cannot take provisional bookings.
Cancellations and transfers
- Cancellations and transfers can be made up to two weeks before the event.
- Cancellations within 10 working days are non-refundable and cannot be transferred to another event.
- If you need to change a name on the booking, please give us as much notice as possible.
- WSET School London reserves the right to cancel an event. If necessary, a full refund or transfer will be offered.
Please note: The sample list and speaker/s may be subject to change.