We strive to ensure that our classroom and online learning experiences are as inclusive and accessible as they can be. Student feedback is very valuable to us and informs every stage of our planning and development.
We have worked with the WSET awarding body to develop the below policies, with the aim of informing and protecting our students at all stages throughout their studies with us.
- Special Consideration Policy
- Reasonable Adjustments Policy
- Diversity and Equality Policy
- Conflict of Interest Policy
- Code of Conduct
- Malpractice and Maladministration Policy
- Complaints Procedure
If you have any questions about these policies, please don't hesitate to contact us.