Join Julia Lambeth for this intermediate level virtual tasting featuring four different fine wines from classic Italian regions.
Virtual wine tasting
Join us for a tasting of top-quality wines from the comfort of your own home. This virtual tasting event will be hosted by Julia Lambeth DipWSET via Zoom. Each of the four half bottles of wine has been carefully selected from the Little Fine Wine Company as examples of premium quality wines that express the typical style and character of their region. On the evening we will talk about each of the grape varieties and locations, the story behind them, before tasting each sample together.
How will it work?
- Upon booking you will receive an email requesting delivery details. You'll receive a pack of four different half bottles by post ahead of the tasting.*
- Spaces will be limited to keep the more intimate feel of our in-person events, and so each person can have time to ask questions of the educator if they wish
- The tasting will last up to two hours
- You will receive printable tasting sheets and mats via email
- On the day of the tasting, or shortly before, you will receive an email with a Zoom link to join the event
- All you need to have is some wine glasses, a bottle opener and a device with an internet connection
- Wine samples can be delivered to any mainland UK address, excluding Highlands and Islands. Unfortunately, samples cannot be delivered to Northern Ireland or outside of the UK
- The cost is per screen so are you welcome to share the wines with other members of your household (if you want to)!
Ca'del Bosco Cuvee Prestige Franciacorta, Lombardy, NV
Pieropan Soave Classico, Veneto, 2019
Ca Rugate Valpolicella Rio Albo, Veneto 2019
Fontodi Chianti Classico, Tuscany, 2017
*Wines can be delivered to any address in the UK mainland, excluding Highlands and Islands. Unfortunately, wine samples cannot be delivered to Northern Ireland or outside of the UK.
**These may be subject to change depending on availability, but all participants will have the same wines.
Booking conditions and wine delivery
Payment in full must be made at the time of booking and places are not confirmed until payment has been received. Unfortunately we cannot take provisional bookings.
Cancellations and transfers
Places must be booked by 13 February 2021 in order to receive the wine samples in time for the event.
Wines can be delivered to any address in the UK mainland, excluding Highlands and Islands. Unfortunately, wine samples cannot be delivered to Northern Ireland or outside of the UK.
Cancellations can be made up to 13 February 2021
Cancellations made after 13 February 2021 are non-refundable
WSET School London reserves the right to cancel an event. If necessary, a full refund or transfer will be offered.
Please note that you will be contacted for your address details upon booking. Your address will be shared with The Little Fine Wine Company for the purposes of order fulfilment and delivery. Your data will not be shared for marketing purposes.